My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Szechuan Beef Stir Fry
Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 10 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 2 beef shoulder center steaks (ranch), cut 3/4 in. thick (about 8 oz. each)
+ 1 pkg. (10 oz.) fresh vegetable stir-fry blend
+ 3 Tbsp. water
+ 1 clove garlic, minced
+ 1/2 c. prepared sesame-ginger stir-fry sauce
+ 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
+ 2 c. hot cooked rice or brown rice, prepared without butter or salt
+ 1/4 c. dry-roasted peanuts
What to do:
1. Combine vegetables and water in large nonstick skillet; cover and cook over medium-high heat 4 min. or until crisp-tender. Remove and drain vegetables. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile cut beef steaks into 1/4- in. thick strips.
3. Heat same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef and 1/2 of garlic; stir-fry 1-2 min. or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet; keep warm. Repeat with remaining beef and garlic.
4. Return all beef and vegetables to skillet. Add stir-fry sauce and red pepper; cook and stir 1-2 min. or until heated through. Spoon over rice. Sprinkle with peanuts.
* Recipe Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff.