My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
PHILADELPHIA Quick Pasta Carbonara
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1/2 lb. medium-size pasta
+ 4 slices OSCAR MAYER bacon, chopped
+ 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
+ 1 c. frozen peas
+ 3/4 c. milk
+ 1/2 c. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
+ 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
What to do:
1. Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, cook and stir bacon in large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Discard all but 2 Tbsp. drippings from skillet.
2. Add remaining ingredients to reserved drippings; cook on low heat 3 to 5 min. or until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently.
3. Drain pasta; place in large bowl. Add cream cheese sauce and bacon; mix lightly.
* Save 90 calories and 11g of fat, including 4g of sat fat, per serving by using a nonstick skillet, omitting the bacon drippings, and preparing the recipe with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and fat-free milk
* In addition to adding delicious creaminess to the pasta sauce in this recipe, PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese can be used to make a simple creamy tomato sauce for use in other recipes. Simply stir a couple ounces of cream cheese into your favorite marinara sauce before cooking until cream cheese is melted and sauce is heated through. Then, toss with your favorite hot cooked pasta and serve.