My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Crab & Asparagus Frittata
Courtesy of The incredible edible egg™
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 20 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 c. small fresh asparagus pieces
+ 1 c. sliced mushrooms
+ 1/2 c. sliced green onions
+ 1/2 c. thin red bell pepper strips
+ 1/2 c. flaked crab meat (2 oz.)
+ 8 eggs
+ 1/4 c. water
+ 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
+ 1/2 c. part-skim mozzarella cheese (2 oz.)
+ 1 Tbsp. parmesan cheese, grated
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Coat 10-in. nonstick skillet with ovenproof handle with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add asparagus, mushrooms, onions and bell pepper; sauté until crisp-tender, about 5 min. Remove from heat. Add crab; mix well.
2. Beat eggs, water and Italian seasoning in medium bowl until blended. Stir in mozzarella cheese; pour over crab mixture in skillet. Cook over medium heat until eggs are set at edges, 5 to 8 min. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
3. Bake in 375°F oven until top is lightly browned, eggs are completely set and no visible liquid egg remains, 8 to 10 min. Cut into wedges.
* To make handle ovenproof, wrap it completely in aluminum foil.
* Chopped cooked shrimp can be substituted for the crab.
"For more ways to enjoy The incredible edible egg™, visit incredibleegg.org"
Calories: 224; Total Fat: 14g; Saturated Fat: 5g; Cholesterol: 442mg; Total Carbs: 5g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 22g; Sodium: 272mg;