My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Maple-Mustard Glazed Pork Roast
Courtesy of National Pork Board
Serve With:Servings: 6
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 1 Hr.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 3 lb. boneless pork loin roast
+ 2/3 c. maple-flavored syrup
+ 3 Tbsp. Dijon style mustard
+ 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
+ 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
+ salt and pepper, to taste
+ 1 lb. carrots, pared and quartered lengthwise*
+ 4-6 medium red potatoes, scrubbed and halved
What to do:
1. Stir together maple syrup, mustard, vinegar, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
2. Spread evenly over pork roast and place in shallow pan, surrounded by carrots and potatoes. Roast pork in a 350°F. oven about 40 min. to 1 hr. (20 min. per pound) until vegetables are tender and until internal temperature on a thermometer reaches 145°F.
3. Remove roast from oven and let rest 10 min. Slice roast to serve with vegetables.
* Other favorite vegetables can be substituted; Brussels sprouts, winter squash wedges, sweet potatoes.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit: www.PorkBeInspired.com
Pinot Noir, Shiraz/Syrah, Chardonnay