My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
50-Yard Line Hot Dog Fondue
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 1 Hr.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 3/4 c. CHEEZ WHIZ Cheese Dip
+ 1-1/2 tsp. milk
+ 1/2 tsp. chili powder
+ 1 pkg. (14 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Selects Uncured Angus Beef Franks
+ 32 pretzel sticks
What to do:
1. Mix first 3 ingredients in small slow cooker; cook on MEDIUM 1 hour or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to LOW.
2. Cut each frank into 4 bite-size pieces; heat as directed on package. Insert 1 pretzel stick into each frank piece.
3. Dip franks in CHEEZ WHIZ sauce.
* Special Extra: Serve with fresh vegetable dippers, such as broccoli florets, carrot sticks and/or celery sticks, and assorted NABSICO Crackers.
* To Double: Prepare as directed, doubling all ingredients. Makes 64 servings.
* Variation: Omit pretzels. Do not cut franks into pieces. Mix CHEEZ WHIZ, milk and chili powder in small saucepan; cook on medium-low heat until heated through, stirring occasionally. Heat franks as directed on package; place in hot dog buns. Top with CHEEZ WHIZ sauce. Makes 8 servings.
* Use Your Stove: Mix CHEEZ WHIZ, milk and chili powder in small saucepan instead of slow cooker. Cook on medium-low heat 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Place in fondue pot to keep warm while serving.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 70; Total Fat: 5g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 10mg; Total Carbs: 3g; Fiber: 0g; Sugar: 1g; Protein: 3g; Sodium: 240mg;