My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Coney Island Hot Dogs
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 20 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
+ 1 onion, chopped
+ 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
+ 1 tsp. chili powder
+ 1/2 tsp. LEA & PERRINS Worcestershire Sauce
+ 1 pkg. (16 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Beef Franks
+ 10 hot dog buns
What to do:
1. Brown ground beef with onions in large skillet; drain. Return meat mixture to skillet. Stir in next 3 ingredients. Bring to boil; simmer on low heat 10 min., stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, cook franks as directed on package.
3. Place franks in buns; top with ground beef mixture.
* Use Your Grill: Heat grill to medium heat. Grill franks 7 to 9 min. or until heated through, turning occasionally.
* Serving Suggestion: Serve with a mixed green salad and your favorite fresh fruit.
* Substitute: Prepare using OSCAR MAYER Wieners.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 310; Total Fat: 17g; Saturated Fat: 7g; Cholesterol: 45mg; Total Carbs: 25g; Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 5g; Protein: 14g; Sodium: 720mg;