My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 40 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 lb. ground beef
+ 1 onion, chopped
+ 1/3 c. HEINZ Tomato Ketchup
+ 2 Tbsp. HEINZ Yellow Mustard
+ 1 c. KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
+ 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
+ 4 c. (1/2 of 32-oz. pkg.) ORE-IDA TATER TOTS
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 400ºF.
2. Brown meat with onions in skillet; drain. Stir in ketchup and mustard.
3. Spoon into 9-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining ingredients.
4. Bake 30 to 35 min. or until casserole is heated through and potato nuggets are golden brown.
* Healthy Living: Save 50 calories and 6g of fat per serving by preparing with extra-lean ground beef, KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese and OSCAR MAYER Turkey Bacon.
* Special Extra: Add 1 chopped tomato to cooked meat along with the ketchup and mustard.
* Special Extra: Prepare casserole in foil-lined baking dish, making sure there is enough foil extending over edges of dish to cover and seal. Freeze casserole until firm. Remove from dish; wrap tightly with foil. Place foil-wrapped casserole in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Label and date. When ready to thaw, unwrap frozen casserole and return to original baking dish. Thaw overnight in refrigerator, then bake as directed just before serving.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 310; Total Fat: 19g; Saturated Fat: 7g; Cholesterol: 55mg; Total Carbs: 18g; Fiber: 1g; Sugar: 4g; Protein: 17g; Sodium: 690mg;