My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
PHILADELPHIA Fruit Pizza
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 25 Min.
Cook Time: 14 Min.
Chill Time: 2 Hr.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) refrigerated sliceable sugar cookies, sliced
+ 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
+ 1/4 c. sugar
+ 1/2 tsp. vanilla
+ 4 c. assorted fruit (kiwi and strawberry slices, red and black raspberries, drained canned mandarin oranges)
+ 1/4 c. apricot preserves, pressed through sieve to remove lumps
+ 1 Tbsp. water
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Arrange cookie dough slices in single layer on prepared pan; press together to completely cover bottom of pan. Bake 14 min.; cool completely.
3. Invert cookie crust onto plate; carefully remove foil. Turn crust over; place on plate.
4. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until blended; spread onto crust. Top with fruit.
5. Mix preserves and water until blended; brush onto fruit. Refrigerate 2 hours.
* Size Wise: You'll know it's a special occasion when you get to enjoy a serving of this delicious fruit pizza.
* How to Soften Cream Cheese: Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 sec. or just until softened. Add 15 sec. for each additional package of cream cheese.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 280; Total Fat: 13g; Saturated Fat: 6g; Cholesterol: 35mg; Total Carbs: 38g; Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 24g; Protein: 3g; Sodium: 210mg;