My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Courtesy of Mission Foods
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 10 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 4 Mission® 8 inch Medium Flour Tortillas
+ 1 1/2 cups Monterey jack cheese
+ nonstick cooking spray
What to do:
1. Place a medium size nonstick sauté pan over mediumhigh heat.
2. Microwave the Mission® tortillas inbetween damp paper towels on high for 1015 seconds, to warm.
3. Remove and spread out warm tortillas on your clean work surface. Top one half of each tortilla with 1™3 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese. Fold over the other half to create 4 half moon shape tortillas.
4. Lightly spray preheated pan with nonstick cooking spray, lay two quesadillas in the pan and toast each side for 111/2 minutes (want a golden brown color and crispy tortilla); remove and cut each
quesadilla into quarters. Repeat for the 2 remaining quesadillas.
5. Serve hot.
* Top your quesadillas with Mission® Salsas or Guacamole Dip.
* For a spicier version add Mission® Nacho Sliced Jalapeños when you top with cheese, in step 3.
* Experiment with your families favorite flavors to create tasty fillings.
* Quesadillas are great served anytime of the day: snacks, breakfast, lunch and dinner.