My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Courtesy of Mr. Food Test Kitchen
Prep Time: n/a
Cook Time: 30 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 3 c. all-purpose flour
+ 1/3 c. cocoa powder
+ 1 3/4 c. sugar
+ 2 tsp. baking soda
+ 1/2 tsp. salt
+ 2 tsp. white vinegar
+ 2 tsp. vanilla extract
+ 2/3 c. vegetable oil
+ 1 3/4 c. water
+ 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
+ 1/2 (16-ounce) container chocolate frosting
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
3. Add remaining ingredients except frostings. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth, then pour into baking dish.
4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool.
5. Spread vanilla frosting over top of cake. In a small microwavable bowl, heat chocolate frosting 10 seconds, or until pourable, the drizzle over white frosting in a crazy pattern.
Recipe and Image from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen
© 2018 Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.
For more great recipe ideas, visit mrfood.com.