My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Santa Rosa Shrimp
Courtesy of Florida Agriculture Bureau of Seafood & Aquaculture
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1-1/2 lb. raw Florida shrimp, peeled and deveined
+ 2 Tbsp. minced Florida garlic
+ 1 Tbsp. Florida lime juice
+ 1 tsp. ground thyme
+ 1 tsp. salt
+ 1/2 tsp. white pepper
+ non-stick cooking spray
+ 2 c. fresh Florida corn kernels
+ 1 c. chopped Florida green bell peppers
+ 1 c. chopped Florida red bell peppers
+ 1/2 c. chopped Florida onions
+ 1 large Florida tomato, cut in 8 pieces
What to do:
1. Drain shrimp of all excess water.
2. In large mixing bowl combine shrimp, garlic, lime juice, thyme, salt and white pepper; mix coating well.
3. Lightly oil large skillet with cooking spray and cook shrimp on medium high for 6 to 8 min., stirring occasionally. Remove shrimp from skillet; set aside.
4. In same skillet add corn, bell peppers and onion; cook on medium until corn is tender. Add shrimp and tomatoes to skillet and cook until shrimp are opaque in the center.
* Recipe courtesy of Florida Department of Agriculture Bureau of Seafood and Aquaculture Marketing
Calories: 180; Calories From Fat: 18; Total Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 221mg; Total Carbs: 15g; Protein: 25g;