My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Eggnog French Toast
Courtesy of The incredible edible egg™
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 30 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Beat eggs and eggnog in medium bowl until blended. Pour 1/2 of the egg mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-in. baking pan. Place 6 bread slices in pan; turn slices over and let stand until egg mixture is absorbed. Place bread in single layer on greased baking sheet.
2. Repeat with remaining egg mixture and bread, using a second baking sheet.
3. Bake in 350°F oven, turning once, until browned on both sides and no visible liquid egg remains, about 30 min.
* Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with syrup, preserves or sliced fruit.
* Leftover party eggnog- If you happen to have homemade eggnog left from a party the night before (Classic Cooked Eggnog), this is a good way to use it. If not, store-bought eggnog will work perfectly well.
"For more ways to enjoy The incredible edible egg™, visit incredibleegg.org"
Calories: 290; Total Fat: 11g; Saturated Fat: 5g; Cholesterol: 249mg; Total Carbs: 34g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 13g; Sodium: 445mg;