My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Tacos con Puerco (Tacos with Pork)
Courtesy of National Pork Board
Serve With:Servings: 4
Beans and Rice
Ice Cream & Caramel Sauce
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 20 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 lb. ground pork
+ 1 8-ounce can diced tomatoes
+ 1/4 c. chopped onion
+ 1 Tbsp. chili powder
+ 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
+ salt and pepper, to taste
+ 8 taco shells
+ 2 c. shredded iceberg lettuce
+ 2 tomatoes, cut in wedges
+ 1 c. shredded cheddar chees
What to do:
1. In heavy skillet, brown ground pork.
2. Stir in undrained canned tomatoes, onion, chili powder and garlic powder.
3. Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until most liquid evaporates, about 15 min., stirring occasionally.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Heat taco shells and portion filling into shells.
6. Top with tomatoes, lettuce and cheese
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit: www.PorkBeInspired.com
Beaujolais, Shiraz/Syrah, Tempranillo