My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
Chill Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
+ 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
+ 8 c. oven-toasted rice cereal squares
+ 1/2 c. powdered sugar
What to do:
1. Microwave peanut butter and chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min.; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
2. Add cereal; toss to evenly coat. Spread into single layer on waxed paper-covered baking sheets; separate cereal pieces. Cool completely.
3. Transfer cereal mixture to clean brown paper bag or large resealable plastic bag. Add sugar; close bag. Shake gently to evenly coat cereal mixture with sugar.
* How to Store: Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
* Substitute: Prepare using oven-toasted corn cereal squares.
* Gift-Giving: To present as holiday gifts, pack in holiday tins. Or portion into plastic food storage gift bags, then add a strip of colorful paper and bow at top of each bag before stapling to close.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 140; Total Fat: 6g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Total Carbs: 21g; Fiber: 1g; Sugar: 8g; Protein: 3g; Sodium: 170mg;