My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Mac & Cheese Hot Dog Skillet
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 8 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 3 OSCAR MAYER Wieners, cut into 1/4-in.-thick slices
+ 1-3/4 c. water
+ 1/4 c. milk
+ 1 pkg. (7-1/4 oz.) KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
+ 2 Tbsp. butter
What to do:
1. Cook wieners in large skillet on medium heat 2 to 3 min. or until lightly browned.
2. Stir in water, milk and Macaroni. Bring to boil; cover. Cook on low heat 5 to 7 min. or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Add Cheese Sauce Mix and butter; cook and stir until butter is melted and sauce is well blended.
* For children under 4, cut hot dogs lengthwise and crosswise into small bite-size pieces. Children should always be seated and supervised while eating.
* Healthy Living: Save 80 calories and 9 grams of fat per serving by preparing with OSCAR MAYER Light Wieners.
* Special Extra: Top each serving with 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh tomatoes.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 500; Total Fat: 24g; Saturated Fat: 10g; Cholesterol: 80mg; Total Carbs: 48g; Fiber: 1g; Sugar: 1g; Protein: 16g; Sodium: 1130mg;