My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Courtesy of PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese
Prep Time: 20 Min.
Cook Time: 12 Hr. 20 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
+ 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
+ 1/3 c. whipping cream
+ 2 tsp. lemon zest
+ 1-1/2 c. fresh strawberries
+ 3 graham crackers, coarsely chopped
What to do:
1. Beat first 4 ingredients with mixer in large freezerproof bowl until blended. Freeze 4 hours.
2. Beat cream cheese mixture with mixer until creamy. Blend strawberries in blender until smooth. Add to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Stir in chopped grahams.
3. Freeze 8 hours or until firm.
4. Let dessert stand at room temperature about 15 min. before serving to soften slightly.
1. Trim 40 calories and 7g of fat, including 5g of sat fat, per serving by preparing recipe with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and fat-free sweetened condensed milk.
2. Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream:
Prepare using fresh or thawed frozen blueberries.