My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
BBQ Turkey Panini with Creamy Coleslaw
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 3 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
+ 1 hamburger bun
+ 1 Tbsp. KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
+ 1 KRAFT Singles
+ 1/3 c. coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix)
+ 1 Tbsp. KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
What to do:
1. Heat panini grill sprayed with cooking spray.
2. Place turkey on bottom half of bun; top with next 3 ingredients.
3. Spread top of bun with mayo; place on sandwich.
4. Grill 2 to 3 min. or until golden brown.
* If You Don't Have a Panini Grill:
Heat skillet on medium heat. Cook sandwich 3 min. on each side or until cheese is melted and sandwich is golden brown on both sides, gently pressing down top of sandwich with spatula to flatten slightly as it cooks.
* Substitute: 2 slices white or whole wheat bread for the bun