* 1/2 lb. spaghetti, uncooked * 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef * 1 jar (24 oz.) CLASSICO FAMILY FAVORITES Traditional Pasta Sauce * 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed * 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
What to do:
1. Cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt. 2. Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet. Stir in sauce and cream cheese; cook on low heat 3 to 5 min. or until sauce is blended and heated through, stirring frequently. 3. Drain spaghetti. Add to sauce; mix lightly. Place on platter; top with Parmesan.
* Special Extras: Cook 1 cup each chopped bell peppers and onions with the ground beef.
* Sprinkle with chopped fresh basil or parsley before serving.
* Variation: Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.