* 24 frozen breaded onion rings * 1 pkg. (14 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Selects Uncured Angus Bun-Length Beef Franks * 8 hot dog sandwich rolls, split * 1/2 c. BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce * 1 c. KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
What to do:
1. Cook onion rings as directed on package. When onions are almost done, grill franks 7 to 9 min. or until heated through, turning occasionally and adding buns to the grill to toast for the last few minutes. 2. Spread rolls with barbecue sauce. Insert each frank through 3 onion rings; place in bun. 3. Top with cheese.
* Serving Suggestion: Serve this hot dog with a piece of fresh fruit to round out the meal.
* Substitute: Prepare using your favorite flavor of KRAFT Barbecue Sauce.
* Substitute: Prepare using OSCAR MAYER Selects Uncured Angus Beef Franks.