* 2 slices thick-cut white bread * 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast * 1 KRAFT Singles * 2 tsp. butter or margarine, softened
What to do:
1. Heat panini grill. 2. Fill bread slices with turkey and Singles. 3. Spread outside of sandwich with butter. 4. Grill 2 min. or until sandwich is golden brown and Singles is melted.
* Substitute: Prepare using KRAFT 2% Milk Singles.
* How to Cook If You Don't Have a Panini Grill: Heat small skillet on medium heat. Cook sandwich 3 min. on each side or until Singles is melted and sandwich is golden brown on both sides, gently pressing down top of sandwich with spatula to flatten slightly as it cooks.
* Note: Look for thick-cut white bread, also known as Texas toast, in the packaged bread aisle of the grocery store. Or you can purchase an unsliced white bread loaf and cut into 1-inch-thick slices yourself.