* 3 OSCAR MAYER Wieners, cut into 1/4-in.-thick slices * 1-3/4 c. water * 1/4 c. milk * 1 pkg. (7-1/4 oz.) KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner * 2 Tbsp. butter
What to do:
1. Cook wieners in large skillet on medium heat 2 to 3 min. or until lightly browned. 2. Stir in water, milk and Macaroni. Bring to boil; cover. Cook on low heat 5 to 7 min. or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally. 3. Add Cheese Sauce Mix and butter; cook and stir until butter is melted and sauce is well blended.
* For children under 4, cut hot dogs lengthwise and crosswise into small bite-size pieces. Children should always be seated and supervised while eating.
* Healthy Living: Save 80 calories and 9 grams of fat per serving by preparing with OSCAR MAYER Light Wieners.
* Special Extra: Top each serving with 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh tomatoes.